2022-2023 Religious Education Program
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Our hope is that the time your children spend with us will help them to grow in their knowledge and love of Jesus Christ. Of course, the greatest influencer of your child’s faith is YOU! Children learn what they live, so they look to you to learn how to talk and listen to God in prayer, how to worship Him at Mass and how to live as disciples of Jesus Christ. You are their first teachers in the faith, so we are here to support you! To that end, we are pleased to offer the following Religious Education program.
Participation in the program includes three required components:
2) Attending six (6) parish events throughout the year (July 2022 – June 2023)
3) Attending instructional sessions through one of the four options listed below:
B. Mondays (Sept to May) from 6:15-7:30pm
C. Sundays (Sept to May) from 9:30-10:45am
D. Family Catechesis – Third Tuesday of the month (Sept to May) from 6:30-8:00pm
ALL registration will take place in person at the Pastoral Center (school building) by appointment. Only a parent or guardian may register a child.
– Registration for Fall (Mondays, Sundays or Family): June 12 – Aug 31
There are two steps to register:
1. To make an appointment for registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 856-767-0719. For returning families, please bring your child’s completed event form if you have not already turned it in.
Summer – $215 per child
September to May (in-person or online)
– $125.00 for 1 student
– $225.00 for 2 or more students in same family
For any NEW students baptized at another parish, a copy of the child’s Baptismal certificate must be submitted to complete the registration.
Any questions, please email or call the office of Religious Education: